What to Expect as a Seller
- The dallas & beyond real estate group is working behind the scenes every day to sell your property. We are your partners in the process and want to sell your property just as much as you do.
- Selling a property is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Keep the end goal in mind and remember this is a temporary process, not a permanent one.
- Be ready and willing to show your home. The more buyers and realtors that see it, the greater your chances for a sale. A sale is always a numbers game.
- We follow up three times with agents who schedule showings thru CSS. About 50% of the time, we never receive feedback, but we are persistent.
- If you have children, involve them in the selling process in a fun way. Make them feel a part of the process.
- Have a prepared list of activities (eating out, movies, visiting friends, going to the playground) when the unexpected and inconvenient showing requests come in. Try to accept every showing request.
- If you have a regular cleaning service, it is a good idea to have them clean more frequently.
- Keep your expectations in line with the market analysis we gave you and average days on market.
- Some open houses will be well attended, others not so much. Sometimes we have many attendees but not a lot of feedback.
We are excited to be a part of this experience with you! Thank you for choosing dallas & beyond real estate group!