Our Promise: “Be humble, work with integrity and be accountable for every single client dollar."
Selecting a trusted real estate advisor is one of the most important decisions a homeowner can make. It’s important to engage someone who has an owner’s best interests at heart, one who is knowledgeable and honest.
As a real estate professional for the past 9 years and a recipient of numerous accolades, Mani has been named a Top Agent in North Texas Market. Skilled negotiating is an important part of a successful agent’s business, and Mani exemplifies that talent.
During his early career working at Big Four consulting firms, Mani honed his skill at consultative selling. He brings this expertise to each client relationship, serving as a mentor and advisor in a real estate transaction. His background in business development and contract negotiations has provided him with the expertise to present options and strategies to his clients that make him stand out.
Mani believes strongly in gaining the respect and trust of his clients and in meeting their expectations every time. It’s no surprise his sellers, buyers and investors speak so highly of him and refer him to others.
Read Complete List of Mani’s Reviews
Zillow Review and Rating Process
Mani knows skilled negotiation begins long before two parties sit down to talk about price. Mani puts a process in place to shorten the time on market, maximize his sellers profit and minimize stress.
1. “We were careful in selecting our realtor, we interviewed a few very experienced realtors in the area but finally chose Mani – simply because he came across as someone who does his job with passion. Mani has all the qualities we wanted in a real estate agent: he is completely on top of his game, he knows the market incredibly well, he responds quickly to calls/texts/emails, and goes out of his way to get the right information to you and to get things done.
Mani is extremely honest and straightforward, traits that were profoundly valuable to us, especially in the field of real estate. We were a bit stressed in getting the house ready, appraisal for the house, staging, photo shoot, etc., but Mani was good about checking in with us and kept us calm, kept giving us good advice about which offers to take seriously and which to let slide, and the house sold at a price that we were happy with.
When it comes to selecting the offer for our house, he has a very meticulous process of selecting the ‘best’ and the ‘right’ offer, he screens the buyer and ensures that the deal does not fall through. He will do whatever it takes. We truly could not have asked for a better real estate agent.”
2. “During our first meeting, he detailed the entire process of how he would go about getting our house ready, the marketing plan and the pricing strategy.
Leaving no detail to chance, Mani ensures every step is taken to guarantee a house presents well to a buyer in every way.”
3. “We first wanted to sell our home as a “For Sale by Owner.” Mani was referred to us from a friend of ours, we wanted to meet with him to discuss his overall pricing and marketing strategy. From our first meeting, we were extremely impressed with his plan to market and price our property and his plan of action. We found him to be someone who does his work with passion, and we found his ideas to market and price our home to be very unique.
After we agreed to move forward with him, he communicated the key things that need to happen, by when and by what time. With the pre work completed, he had the right contacts to resources that we had to connect with to get the house ready. His staging team did an extremely professional job. His very strong local expertise, his connection with various relocation groups, and his contacts with international relocation companies helped us have our home under contract within a week of listing it.
We highly recommend Mani to anyone trying to sell their home. His ideas, resourcefulness, and the way he presented our home was the most critical aspect of selling our home at a price point more than what we had originally planned.“
4. “Mani helped me to sell my home in Lewisville. His ideas and suggestions about our home’s condition and improvements helped us to go to the market with a good price. We also were able to sell our home quickly.”
5. “We were ready to sell our house this past summer. We knew Mani as a realtor from some of the work he had done in the area. We set up some time to meet with him to discuss with him the options to sell our home. From our first meeting with him, we knew he had all the qualities we were looking for. During our first meeting, he detailed the entire process of how he would go about getting our house ready, the marketing plan and the pricing strategy. He responds quickly to calls/texts/emails. He goes out of his way to get the right information to you and to get things done. He has a great group of vendors he works with so that all your needs are met to get your home up and ready to be put for sale.“
6. “Mani is extremely honest and straightforward. He laid out the process, and he kept us in the loop all the way through. Mani pre-marketed the property and actually listed the property for above the price we had originally thought about listing. Although we had some bumps along the way from the buyer’s side, Mani did a great job of always trying to see how he can mitigate the issues and made sure we moved along the process smoothly.
In summary, it was a great experience working with Mani and we highly recommend him.”
1. “Let me start of by saying, with Mani’s help we saved approximately $ 75,000 in our newly constructed house. Mani was able to negotiate this offer for us based on his connections with the city officials and the way he conducted the negotiations with the builder. We noticed that he was always thinking about how to innovatively structure our transaction.
Mani’s broad-based relationships within local city government, as well as within the building and construction industry, have provided him with important resources for finding solutions to a variety of challenges.“
2. “With the general notion that new builds typically need less of a realtor’s assistance, we found it very, very useful to have had Mani by our side. Mani reduced our contract price by approximately 12 % from the original list price. “
3. “His intentions were not about selling a home. They were more about educating my husband and I on what it takes to buy a home: market size, price points, negotiation strategy, etc.”
4. “We started working with Mani 6 months ago. He came across as someone who does his job with integrity, passion and ethics. He always puts the client’s interest first and ensures that he fights for every dollar on the table.”
5. “Thank you for patience in guiding us from beginning to closing for our first home. In this market, with your negotiation strategies you were able to get us a house that is almost 11% under market.“
6. “I met Mani at an open house 8 months ago. As a first time home buyer in the Dallas market, we had many questions, and we were very particular in working with someone who was not pushy. Right after the first meeting, I was very comfortable working with Mani.
Mani negotiated our home for approximately 13% less than what it was originally listed for, something that is unheard of in the market we were looking for. He has an in-depth knowledge of the real estate market at both the macro and the micro level.”
7. “You paid great attention to our interests and requests in finding our home. More than that, you were so patient throughout the process to ensure the stress of home buying is eased along the way.”
8. “As a first time home buyer, we were looking to work with someone who provided excellent service, honesty and integrity and I must say that Mr. Mani Raveendran definitely met my expectations.”
1. “Mani helped us buy our first investment property. I started working with Mani after understanding his experience in the DFW marketplace. With his background in finance and real estate, he has a very critical eye when looking at every property. He provided me a complete cash flow model for every asset class that details debt obligation, cash flow and ROI expectation – both long and short term hold patterns.
I recommend Mani to anyone who wants a long term relationship with a seasoned investor who always looks out for the best interests of his clients. I will continue to use Mani for all my real estate investment needs.”