Click Here>>> Who We Are
Click Here>>> Check Our Testimonials
How I sell homes that did not get sold the first time?
Most agents do the 3 P's
- P - Put in sign yard
- P - Put the property in MLS
- P - Pray someone is going to buy their home
Typical reasons why agents fail to sell homes:
- Agent is NOT a listing agent - they mostly work with buyers
- Lack of strong marketing experience in selling homes
- Lack of knowledge of local buyers
- Lack of inventory of pre-approved buyers - Click here to see the list
- Lack of digital marketing experience
- Lack of experience handling out-of-state buyers and relocation
How we do it?
- Active Prospecting Strategy - Click here to see our strategy
- Result Driven Marketing - Click here to see our strategy
- International and Relocation Marketing - Click here to see our strategy
- Our Pre-Approved Buyers - Click here to see the list
- Open House Strategy
- Technology Driven Backend - Click Here to see our strategy
- Postcards to all Neighbors and Buyers
- Door knocking
- Magic month To Sell Your Property - Click Here to find out
Case Study 1
The property was listed for 90 by the previous agent. When we took over the listing and implemented our proven marketing strategy, we were able to get it sold for 2 days!
Case Study 2
The property was listed for 110 days on the market. We took over the listing and sold it in 4 days with $10,000 over asking price!!
Case Study 3
The previous agent listed it for 138 days with no luck. We were able to market it and sold for $20,000 over asking price in a slow season!