Technical Project Manager - Data
Full Job Description
A Technical Project Manager, or a Project Manager, is responsible for managing projects to make sure the proposed plan adheres to the timeline, budget and scope. Their duties include planning projects in detail, setting schedules for all stakeholders and executing each step of the project.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create management, communication plans and processes.
- Analyze and develop procedures for management and technical duties.
- Define project responsibilities with stakeholders.
- Participate in how budget and staff are allocated for the project.
- Maintain project time frames, budget estimates and status reports.