Richardson Cancelled Listing: Relisted and Under Contract in Just 30 Days
Is it really possible to sell your property after taking it off the market? YES!
Here are the details of our recently sold listing:
- This beautiful 4 BR/3BA was listed for 91 days by a different agent in the Fall of 2022 .
- After canceling that listing, the sellers were referred to us by one of our past clients.
- We relisted the property in March of 2023.
- Since the property was now vacant, we took new professional listing photos.
- We also virtually staged the formal living and dining rooms, family room, primary suite and the game room.
- Our team hosted three weekend open houses.
- After just a couple weeks on the market, we presented the sellers with 7 offers, some of which were cash.
- After 30 days on the market, the sellers accepted an offer.
- Closed on the property in 30 days!
- Sold the property for 99.23% of the original listing price!
Do you also have a cancelled listing in the market? We would love to help you! Click below to get started:
If you or anyone you know is selling their property, please don't hesistate to refer them to us!