I have been a Dallas resident for 28 years, I am not just your realtor, I am your neighbor. Whether you are relocating, building your dream home, an empty nester or a first-time buyer; I’m committed to make the home buying and selling process as informative, and smooth as possible. I graduated from the University of Texas at Dallas in 2012 with a Bachelors degree in Business Administration and have ran multiple businesses with my husband over the years. In my free time I love exploring Dallas with my husband and 3 boys! We love going to museums, restaurant’s and parks.
Real estate is my passion, with first-rate negotiation skills, I fight for my clients best interest to get the best deal on every transaction. I have worked with buyers, sellers and investors, and ABSOLUTELY love seeing the excitement on my clients face when we have a deal- the excitement is really contagious. If you are looking to buy rent or sell, do not hesitate to contact me.
- 2019 Top Agent - https://www.dallasandbeyond.com/who-we-are/top-agent-magazine-2019/
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in Business Administration – University of Texas At Dallas
- Real Estate Salesperson’s License – State of Texas
- National Association of Realtors Member in Good Standing
- Texas Association of Realtors: Member in Good Standing
- Collin County Association of Realtors: Member in Good Standing