I was born in the Dallas area, and I have personally seen how much this metroplex has evolved and grown. My passion for real estate comes from my desire to ensure everyone finds a home that they love and that will fit all their needs. My background includes 18 years of customer service in the hospitality industry, which is really invaluable in my role as a realtor. My degree from the University of North Texas emphasized the areas of Business Administration, Technical Management and Hospitality Management. The skills gained from this degree and work experience help me to best represent my clients' needs, market properties for a speedy sale, seek out the best deals, and ensure my clients are taken care of throughout the process. The key is to make my clients feel like their needs are being met, their stress levels are low, and that we are getting the best deal for them during one of the biggest transactions of their lives.
Currently, I live in Denton with my husband, step-daughter, and 3 boys. I enjoy traveling, reading, and going to local museums and parks with my kids.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in Integrative Studies – University of North Texas
- Real Estate Salesperson’s License – State of Texas
- National Association of Realtors Member in Good Standing
- Texas Association of Realtors: Member in Good Standing
- Collin County Association of Realtors: Member in Good Standing
NTREIS data last updated May 26, 2020.