I have been a resident of the Dallas area for almost 20 years. As realtor, I aspire to ensure that each of my clients is well-informed, comfortable, and fully satisfied with every part of their transaction. I am committed to providing all first-time home owners and those looking to relocate with a seamless experience. My priority will always be the happiness of my clients—I will work to meet your desires with the degree of excellence expected from a Keller Williams agent.
I am committed to:
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with my clients
- Making sure that their needs are accommodated during every step of the process
- Maintaining the highest ethical standard, pursuing the best outcome for your transaction with zeal and integrity.
- Working in the best interest of my clients.
Having spent almost two decades in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, I have a nuanced understanding of the diverse and sprawling North Texas area. In my free time, I love spending time with husband and two beautiful daughters, along with traveling, reading, socializing and exploring new and developing areas of the city.
Education and Experience:
- M.S. in Child and Human Development—Rajasthan University, India
- B.S.—Mandelia College, India
- Teacher and facilitator at Fastrack Kids, Coppell
In addition to my license, I have earned a Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation to stand out to prospective home buyers and sellers as a REALTOR® who has gained in-depth knowledge on technical subjects as well as the fundamentals of real estate. This helps me further to work in best interest of my clients.
- National Association of Realtors Member
- Texas Association of Realtors: Member
- Collin County Association of Realtors: Member
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
What Clients Say About Me
NTREIS data last updated January 24, 2020.